Hy,
I have to display revision bars on a document.
I can't change the DTD ( SGML one, I transform sgml instances in xml
before my fop treatment ) that specifies that the revisions bars
must appear in front of the text which is between the tags
<startOfRevision/> and <endOfRevision/> ; note that these tags
are empty, and are included elements, in SGML sense !

Do you think I can display those bars

- with XSL  (if possible, and I think it's not )
- by inserting invisible marks in the PDF and have a post treatment on the PDK
with the Adobe SDK. So, what kind of mark can I use ??

Thanks for helping