Rodolphe VAGNER wrote:
I have to display revision bars on a document.
Do you think I can display those bars - with XSL (if possible, and I think it's not )

It is possible in certain situations. If it is possible to mark all block level elements, gather them into a fo:block and set border-start-style="solid" or something. If the marks have to match the lines exactly, or if you have to generate a book where the marks have to be on the outer side of the page, well, then it's impossible with standard elements. You can try to implement extension elements in FOP for starting/ending revision bars.

- by inserting invisible marks in the PDF and have a post treatment on the PDK
with the Adobe SDK. So, what kind of mark can I use ??
No idea.