Page numbers, and table borders.

<fo:page-number/> Okay, but <fo:page-count/> or <fo:page-total/> or
<fo:last-page/>  Any Ideas?  I know it's been asked before, but I been through
the docs twice, and have come out empty handed.

Table borders.  My documents are built on nested lists, with inherited indents.
I placed a table in a list item and it aligns to the absolute left not the list
start indent.  Worse than that, the text in the table cell aligns properly, so
it looks a mess.  Anyone suggestions about how to align the table border to the
actual table contents or force it in a bit?

Is it worth it to rewrite my XSLT to base the document on a table model
instead?  Like the usual HTML stuff?

Thanks

Paul