From: Irina Grigorieva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 April 2002 14:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FOP performance vs RenderX performance

Hi!

My apologies if this question has already been discussed or does not fit
the forum topic.
I try to compare performance of FOP and RenderX, but all I have found
out is that FOP formats much faster than RenderX (evaluation version).
Unfortunately, RenderX evaluation accepts input/produces output only in
file format (filenames as input) and there is no capability to count the
actual time of rendering, but the time values is very frustrating.:-(
However, I expected RenderX as a commercial product to be more advanced
in the speed of processing.
Have I missed something important?

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

BR, Irina.