The function text_wrapper displays 20 characters per line....

<xsl:template name="text_wrapper">
      <xsl:param name="Text"/>
    <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="string-length($Text)">
          <xsl:value-of select="substring($Text,1,20)"/>
           <!--   br/ -->
          <xsl:call-template name="wrapper_helper">
            <xsl:with-param name="Text" select="substring($Text,21)"/>
          </xsl:call-template>
        </xsl:when>
        <xsl:otherwise>
          <!-- no more string! -->