I have got the same problem than Mathy with the overflow of the column and long word.
As I do not want to truncate the data, I try the hyphenate solution but it did not change anything...

I write:
<fo:table-cell border="0.5pt solid black" padding="0.1cm">

<fo:block font-size="8pt" language="en_GB" hyphenate="true">Incredibelylongtext(tobecutbyhyphenation) </fo:block>

</fo:table-cell>

But it does not seem to cut anything (no error message during FOP execution)...
Here attached the XSL-FO sheet and the corresponding PDF.
You can see a lot of overflow despite the hyphenate attribute in column "Arrivée" et "Commentaires"...

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong or what I should do?

Regards
Bertrand.