Hi,

I am having problems with external svg files in my fo file when generating
PDFs using FopServlet.

I am using fop-0.20.3

specifically, I have these refs to external graphics in my fo file.

This works:
<fo:block>
<fo:external-graphic src=
"file:C:\Progra~1\Allaire\JRun\servers\default\default-app\WEB-INF\classes\g
eneratedjpg.jpg"/>
</fo:block>

This doesn't work....generatedsvg.svg is in the same directory as
generatedjpg.jpg.  the resulting pdf has a blank space where the svg should
be.

<fo:block>
<fo:external-graphic
src="file:C:\Progra~1\Allaire\JRun\servers\default\default-app\WEB-INF\class
es\generatedsvg.svg"/>
</fo:block>

This doesn't work....generatedsvg.svg is in the same directory as
generatedjpg.jpg.  the resulting pdf has a blank space where the svg should
be.

<fo:block>
<fo:external-graphic
src="file:///c:/Progra~1/Allaire/JRun/servers/default/default-app/WEB-INF/cl
asses/generatedsvg.svg"/>
</fo:block>

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Will Carter