From: Carter, Will [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 4 April 2002 9:17 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: JPEG external graphic works, but SVG external graphic doesn't.

Hi,

I am having problems with external svg files in my fo file when generating
PDFs using FopServlet.

I am using fop-0.20.3

specifically, I have these refs to external graphics in my fo file.

This works:
<fo:block>
        <fo:external-graphic
src="file:C:\Progra~1\Allaire\JRun\servers\default\default-app\WEB-INF\class
es\generatedjpg.jpg"/>
</fo:block>

This doesn't work....generatedsvg.svg is in the same directory as
generatedjpg.jpg.  the resulting pdf has a blank space where the svg should
be.
<fo:block>
        <fo:external-graphic
src="file:C:\Progra~1\Allaire\JRun\servers\default\default-app\WEB-INF\class
es\generatedsvg.svg"/>
</fo:block>

This doesn't work....generatedsvg.svg is in the same directory as
generatedjpg.jpg.  the resulting pdf has a blank space where the svg should
be.
<fo:block>
        <fo:external-graphic
src="file:///c:/Progra~1/Allaire/JRun/servers/default/default-app/WEB-INF/cl
asses/generatedsvg.svg"/>
</fo:block>

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Will Carter