1. suppose I have a table. If this table continues on the next page, I want
its column names be in the header of the second page. What's the best way to
do it?

2. general issue: suppose I'm printing a report. It's content is an XML
file, where <row> element contains rows, and every row has children, such as
columns or nested rowsets.
I put every row in a <fo:block>. Inside the block I may have blocks for row
content, tables for nested rowsets, etc.

That works fine, but I've a requirement: if the row takes more than one
page, then I've to show it's title in the page header.

a) What's the best approach to achieve it?
b) is it better approach to put the whole report into one table element?

thanks,
Argyn