Title: How to run FOP Examples?

Hi,

I just started researching on how to use FOP and am trying to find some
existing sample example to run and see how it works.  I have downloaded
two files:

1. fop-0.20.3-bin.tar.gz
2. fop-0.20.3-src.tar.gz

What is the diference between these two and how to run the examples? Which one that I can use?  The first files seems to have some examples.

Please give me instructions on how to run any of the examples provided in this file?

Thanks.
Jenny

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.