Title: How to embed FOP to Java App

I have successfully run examples provided in fop-0.20.3-bin.tar.gz from the command prompt and generated pdf files after the fo files have been run.

Next step I would like to do is embed it to my own Java application.  I like to create a very simple regular Java app and from there, access fop to convert an existing XML file to PDF file.

Please give advice on how to do it.

Thanks a lot for all the help.
Jenny

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.