Here are some early results. All elements are listed, but only
unimplemented attributes & child elements are shown within the
elements. Attributes values are not checked yet; additional comments
regarding partial implementation are not there yet neither.

Obviously it needs some clean-up, but I will probably not continue
until 1-2 weeks from now (holidays :-).

As Chuck wrote, it is not 100% correct. I noticed white-space-
and linefeed-treatment are claimed implemented, though I thought
they were not yet. Also, I think that fo:float is not implemented
neither. But I didn't check, maybe it is in 0.20.3. This is just a
"proof of concept", so I don't care too much about accuracy just yet.

I did it using Chuck's DTD, not schema: I wrote a small XSLT that
walks through FO.dtd (converted to xsd) and checks if corresponding
element/attribute exists in FOP.dtd (xsd). (Actually, this generates
an XML file looking like a XSchema, which is then converted to HTML.)

Chuck: a question about your xsd file: you grouped the attribute
types into xs:simpleType elements. But are we sure that a given
attribute is always implemented the same way in all elements that
has it?

Comments welcome.

Benoit

P.S. For the record, I am not doing this on behalf of Eurocontrol,
despite me using that email address.

Title: Features not yet implemented in FOP 0.20.3

Features not yet implemented in FOP 0.20.3

fo:basic-link

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @space-start.minimum, @space-start.optimum, @space-start.maximum, @space-start.conditionality, @space-start.precedence, @space-end.minimum, @space-end.optimum, @space-end.maximum, @space-end.conditionality, @space-end.precedence, @relative-position, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous,

Child elements

fo:bidi-override, fo:inline-container, fo:multi-toggle, fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:bidi-override

Attributes

@azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @font, @font-selection-strategy, @font-size-adjust, @font-stretch, @font-variant, @relative-position,

Child elements

fo:bidi-override, fo:inline-container, fo:multi-toggle, fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:block

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @font, @font-selection-strategy, @font-size-adjust, @font-stretch, @font-variant, @script, @space-before.minimum, @space-before.maximum, @space-before.conditionality, @space-before.precedence, @space-after.minimum, @space-after.maximum, @space-after.conditionality, @space-after.precedence, @relative-position, @hyphenation-keep, @hyphenation-ladder-count, @intrusion-displace, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous, @line-height-shift-adjustment, @line-stacking-strategy,

Child elements

fo:initial-property-set, fo:bidi-override, fo:inline-container, fo:multi-toggle, fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:block-container

Attributes

@absolute-position, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @space-before.minimum, @space-before.maximum, @space-before.conditionality, @space-before.precedence, @space-after.minimum, @space-after.maximum, @space-after.conditionality, @space-after.precedence, @block-progression-dimension, @block-progression-dimension.minimum, @block-progression-dimension.optimum, @block-progression-dimension.maximum, @inline-progression-dimension, @inline-progression-dimension.minimum, @inline-progression-dimension.optimum, @inline-progression-dimension.maximum, @clip, @intrusion-displace, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous, @reference-orientation, @writing-mode,

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:character

Attributes

@azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @font, @font-selection-strategy, @font-size-adjust, @font-stretch, @font-variant, @script, @space-start.minimum, @space-start.optimum, @space-start.maximum, @space-start.conditionality, @space-start.precedence, @space-end.minimum, @space-end.optimum, @space-end.maximum, @space-end.conditionality, @space-end.precedence, @relative-position,

Child elements

fo:color-profile

Attributes

Child elements

fo:conditional-page-master-reference

Attributes

Child elements

fo:declarations

Attributes

Child elements

fo:external-graphic

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @space-start.minimum, @space-start.optimum, @space-start.maximum, @space-start.conditionality, @space-start.precedence, @space-end.minimum, @space-end.optimum, @space-end.maximum, @space-end.conditionality, @space-end.precedence, @relative-position, @block-progression-dimension, @block-progression-dimension.minimum, @block-progression-dimension.optimum, @block-progression-dimension.maximum, @inline-progression-dimension, @inline-progression-dimension.minimum, @inline-progression-dimension.optimum, @inline-progression-dimension.maximum, @clip,

Child elements

fo:float

Attributes

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:flow

Attributes

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:footnote

Attributes

@source-document, @role,

Child elements

fo:footnote-body

Attributes

@source-document, @role,

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:initial-property-set

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @font, @font-selection-strategy, @font-size-adjust, @font-stretch, @font-variant, @relative-position,

Child elements

fo:inline

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @font, @font-selection-strategy, @font-size-adjust, @font-stretch, @font-variant, @space-start.minimum, @space-start.optimum, @space-start.maximum, @space-start.conditionality, @space-start.precedence, @space-end.minimum, @space-end.optimum, @space-end.maximum, @space-end.conditionality, @space-end.precedence, @relative-position, @block-progression-dimension, @block-progression-dimension.minimum, @block-progression-dimension.optimum, @block-progression-dimension.maximum, @inline-progression-dimension, @inline-progression-dimension.minimum, @inline-progression-dimension.optimum, @inline-progression-dimension.maximum, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous,

Child elements

fo:bidi-override, fo:inline-container, fo:multi-toggle, fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:inline-container

Attributes

@background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @space-start.minimum, @space-start.optimum, @space-start.maximum, @space-start.conditionality, @space-start.precedence, @space-end.minimum, @space-end.optimum, @space-end.maximum, @space-end.conditionality, @space-end.precedence, @relative-position, @block-progression-dimension, @block-progression-dimension.minimum, @block-progression-dimension.optimum, @block-progression-dimension.maximum, @inline-progression-dimension, @inline-progression-dimension.minimum, @inline-progression-dimension.optimum, @inline-progression-dimension.maximum, @clip, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous, @reference-orientation, @writing-mode,

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:instream-foreign-object

[...]

fo:layout-master-set

Attributes

Child elements

fo:leader

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @font, @font-selection-strategy, @font-size-adjust, @font-stretch, @font-variant, @space-start.minimum, @space-start.optimum, @space-start.maximum, @space-start.conditionality, @space-start.precedence, @space-end.minimum, @space-end.optimum, @space-end.maximum, @space-end.conditionality, @space-end.precedence, @relative-position,

Child elements

fo:bidi-override, fo:inline-container, fo:multi-toggle, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties,

fo:list-block

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @space-before.minimum, @space-before.maximum, @space-before.conditionality, @space-before.precedence, @space-after.minimum, @space-after.maximum, @space-after.conditionality, @space-after.precedence, @relative-position, @intrusion-displace, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous,

Child elements

fo:list-item

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @space-before.minimum, @space-before.maximum, @space-before.conditionality, @space-before.precedence, @space-after.minimum, @space-after.maximum, @space-after.conditionality, @space-after.precedence, @relative-position, @intrusion-displace, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous,

Child elements

fo:list-item-body

Attributes

@source-document, @role,

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:list-item-label

Attributes

@source-document, @role,

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:marker

Attributes

Child elements

fo:bidi-override, fo:inline-container, fo:multi-toggle, fo:table-and-caption,

fo:multi-case

Attributes

@source-document, @role,

Child elements

fo:bidi-override, fo:inline-container, fo:multi-toggle, fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:multi-properties

Attributes

@source-document, @role,

Child elements

fo:multi-property-set

Attributes

Child elements

fo:multi-switch

Attributes

@source-document, @role,

Child elements

fo:multi-toggle

Attributes

@source-document, @role,

Child elements

fo:bidi-override, fo:inline-container, fo:multi-toggle, fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:not_implemented

Attributes

Child elements

fo:page-number

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @font, @font-selection-strategy, @font-size-adjust, @font-stretch, @font-variant, @space-start.minimum, @space-start.optimum, @space-start.maximum, @space-start.conditionality, @space-start.precedence, @space-end.minimum, @space-end.optimum, @space-end.maximum, @space-end.conditionality, @space-end.precedence, @relative-position,

Child elements

fo:page-number-citation

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @font, @font-selection-strategy, @font-size-adjust, @font-stretch, @font-variant, @space-start.minimum, @space-start.optimum, @space-start.maximum, @space-start.conditionality, @space-start.precedence, @space-end.minimum, @space-end.optimum, @space-end.maximum, @space-end.conditionality, @space-end.precedence, @relative-position,

Child elements

fo:page-sequence

Attributes

Child elements

fo:page-sequence-master

Attributes

Child elements

fo:region-after

Attributes

@background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @clip, @reference-orientation, @writing-mode,

Child elements

fo:region-before

Attributes

@background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @clip, @reference-orientation, @writing-mode,

Child elements

fo:region-body

Attributes

@space-before.minimum, @space-before.maximum, @space-before.conditionality, @space-before.precedence, @space-after.minimum, @space-after.maximum, @space-after.conditionality, @space-after.precedence, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @clip, @reference-orientation, @writing-mode,

Child elements

fo:region-end

Attributes

@background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @clip, @reference-orientation, @writing-mode,

Child elements

fo:region-start

Attributes

@background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @clip, @reference-orientation, @writing-mode,

Child elements

fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives

Attributes

Child elements

fo:repeatable-page-master-reference

Attributes

Child elements

fo:retrieve-marker

Attributes

Child elements

fo:root

Attributes

Child elements

fo:simple-page-master

Attributes

@space-before.minimum, @space-before.maximum, @space-before.conditionality, @space-before.precedence, @space-after.minimum, @space-after.maximum, @space-after.conditionality, @space-after.precedence, @reference-orientation, @writing-mode,

Child elements

fo:single-page-master-reference

Attributes

Child elements

fo:static-content

Attributes

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:table

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @space-before.minimum, @space-before.maximum, @space-before.conditionality, @space-before.precedence, @space-after.minimum, @space-after.maximum, @space-after.conditionality, @space-after.precedence, @relative-position, @block-progression-dimension, @block-progression-dimension.minimum, @block-progression-dimension.optimum, @block-progression-dimension.maximum, @inline-progression-dimension, @inline-progression-dimension.minimum, @inline-progression-dimension.optimum, @inline-progression-dimension.maximum, @intrusion-displace, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous,

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @space-before.minimum, @space-before.maximum, @space-before.conditionality, @space-before.precedence, @space-after.minimum, @space-after.maximum, @space-after.conditionality, @space-after.precedence, @relative-position, @intrusion-displace, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous,

Child elements

fo:table-body

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @relative-position,

Child elements

fo:table-caption

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @relative-position, @block-progression-dimension, @block-progression-dimension.minimum, @block-progression-dimension.optimum, @block-progression-dimension.maximum, @inline-progression-dimension, @inline-progression-dimension.minimum, @inline-progression-dimension.optimum, @inline-progression-dimension.maximum, @intrusion-displace,

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:table-cell

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @relative-position, @block-progression-dimension, @block-progression-dimension.minimum, @block-progression-dimension.optimum, @block-progression-dimension.maximum, @inline-progression-dimension, @inline-progression-dimension.minimum, @inline-progression-dimension.optimum, @inline-progression-dimension.maximum,

Child elements

fo:table-and-caption, fo:multi-switch, fo:multi-properties, fo:float,

fo:table-column

Attributes

@background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical,

Child elements

fo:table-footer

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @relative-position,

Child elements

fo:table-header

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @relative-position,

Child elements

fo:table-row

Attributes

@source-document, @role, @azimuth, @cue, @cue-after, @cue-before, @elevation, @pause, @pause-after, @pause-before, @pitch, @pitch-range, @play-during, @richness, @speak, @speak-header, @speak-numeral, @speak-punctuation, @speech-rate, @stress, @voice-family, @volume, @background-attachment, @background-image, @background-repeat, @background-position-horizontal, @background-position-vertical, @relative-position, @keep-together, @keep-with-previous,

Child elements

fo:title

[...]

fo:wrapper