Hi

I can see that z-index haven’t been implemented yet...i’ve read other posts where people had the same problem as me, namely converting HTML stuff (layers etc.) with z-index into PDF. Also, if anyone can guide me into the task of implementing z-index, i would be glad to help ..! I would hate to do some nasty workarounds in my application, re-arranging block-container’s etc. etc........

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards,

Zenaria as

Jesper Thorhauge

Programmer

Aalborg

Niels Jernes Vej 14

DK-9220 Aalborg E

Denmark

P:  +45 70 133 900

D: +45 49 148 775

F:  +45 70 133 901

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*****************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are

not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the

message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In

such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply

email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to

Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other

information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm

shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.