From: Kristoffersen, Per [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 2:06 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; 'fop-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: FOP printing using polish characters

Dear all guru's.

I hope someone can help me on this one :
I am trying to use FOP to print in pdf-format. When doing so my polish characters prints as #'s.
I have been given the following statement, and I need to get it working...

<fo:block text-align="start">
        <xsl:choose>
                <xsl:when test="ItemDescription[. = ' ']">not specified</xsl:when>
        <xsl:otherwise>
                <xsl:value-of select="BaseItemDetail/ItemDescription"/>
        </xsl:otherwise>
        </xsl:choose>
</fo:block>

My problem is when I have polish special characters in the above, it prints in the pdf-file as #'s.

What can I do to change this ?

Thank you very much for any help.
Best regards and have a nice day where ever you are in the world.
Per Kristoffersen