From: Chaumette, Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 April 2002 10:36
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: AW: Sending generated PDF directly to printer

Hello Tom,

we use NT here.
The printer is installed as a network printer on a NT server.
With PostScript I do the call with "-ps \\ServerName\PrinterName" and it
works.
If you program in Java you will have to do something like
"\\\\ServerName\\PrinterName" for the String used in the new File(fileName)
for the Outputstream.
Hope this helps,

greetings,

Patrick

Dipl. Inform. Patrick Chaumette

T-Systems ITS GmbH

Service Prozesse Retail
Hausanschrift: Fasanenweg 9, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Telefon: (0711)972-2437
Telefax: (0711)972-1949
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de