Roland Lechner wrote:
I have to put 2 numbers in a table-cell, they should
>>be separated (the same distance regardless of font-size,...)
>>and mor or less aligned on the right (with an indent).

If I put two block elements in the cell they are one
>> above (or below) the other, with inline elements
>> aligning just doesn't work to well! Any ideas?!

Text alignment on inline elements does not really work
in FOP. The usual workaround is to use a table.
Either embed a separate two column table in your
table cell, or make two cells instead of one.