De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 17 avril 2002 15:47
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : problem with attribute: visibility

Hi, I´m trying to use the visibility-attribute but it doens´t work.

I´m using fop 0.20.01. and all I get is the following:

Warning: property - "visibility" is not implemented yet.

Has it something to do with the Fop version I´m using?

What I actually want to do is to create a blank line (fo:table-row)...

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

Markus