Space-after does exactly what I need, so I will rather use that before I will
take any physical damage!

(Actually I could have guessed that. The name of this attribute is pretty
self-explanatory...)

Anyway, thanks again.

Markus

"J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> am 18.04.2002 23:49:56

Bitte antworten an [EMAIL PROTECTED]