I would agree most of the time it has to do with the formatting of the XML
or XSL however, it's very hard to tell from the error messages that are
recieved error messages need to be better.  Thanks much for your input.

Patrick Lanphier
The Artemis Group
http://www.artemisgroup.com
phone: 814-235-0444