Thanks for your help. It works as you say.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: J.Pietschmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: martes, 23 de abril de 2002 21:10
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: Problems with FOP and XML/XSL

Ramon Maria Gallart wrote:
>  ...I'm getting an error message when i try to get a PDF from a XML
 >  and XSL source. The message i'm getting is the following:
>     [INFO]: FOP 0.20.3
>     [INFO]: building formatting object tree
>     [INFO]: Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
>     [ERROR]: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero

Are you sure you produced this message with the code below?

> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
>     xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
> xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
> <xsl:template match="informe">
>     <fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3c.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
                                      ^^^
Wrong namespace. The correct one is already declared above.
FOP barfs #1;

>             <fo:simple-page-master master-name="all"
                  page-height="11.5in" page-width="8.5in"
                  margin="1in">
Shorthand property margin is not yet implemented. Use margin-top,
margin-left and so on.
FOP barfs #2, this time a warning only.

>         </fo:layout-master-set>
>         <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">

A flow has to be inside a page-sequence, this means...>
<fo:page-sequence master-reference="all">

... here.

After this is corrected your sample files produce a perfectly
usable PDF.

J.Pietschmann