Hi L Rutker,

Of course this is happening. Anyone who has read the XSL-FO specification would know about half of the problems we are facing.
I suspect what you are really asking is for noticeable signs of progress for the user. All I can say is that this will happen when it is possible.

As a rough guess for the development release I think it will take about 320 hours of work involving core knowledge plus another roughly 320 hours of non-core functionality. How this relates to people and dates is unknown. (these estimates could be way off, I would need to break it down further and monitor progress to get a better idea)

Regards,
Keiron Liddle.