Von: Schalück, Elmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: Montag, 29. April 2002 10:53
Betreff: Can I submit XSLT properties to FOP?

Hi,
I like to use FOP to produce reports, based on a XSLT stylesheet.

So the call will look like
fop -xml myXML.xml -xsl myXSL.xsl -pdf myPDF.pdf

Now I need to parametrize the XSLT with the current date/time, with some
preselections, ....

My idea is to have some more parameters for the command line:
fop -xml myXML.xml -xsl myXSL.xsl -Param=UserName "Elmar Schalück"
-Param=UserLanguage de -pdf myPDF.pdf

The XSLT stylesheet starts like
<xsl:stylesheet
     xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0"
     xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
<xsl:param name="UserName"/>
<xsl:param name="UserLanguage">en</xsl:param>

Do you know of any means to fill in these parameters?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
With kind regards

Elmar Schalück

Elmar Schalück
Advisory Software Developer
CEYONIQ AG
Winterstr. 49
33649 Bielefeld
Germany
Fon: +49 (0)521 9318-2108
Fax: +49 (0)521 9318-882150
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ceyoniq.com
PGP-Fingerprint: BC78 7DEA 7A18 A6F2 A29D  F229 C68F 8C65 F7EE 898A