Andrius Sabanas wrote:
Yes, just I want to rotate the page (like I would to do a real paper sheet). If fact, my pdf page is already landscape :-), but I need it to be more high than wide, for convenient printing (s custom requirement).

You can do a postprocessing using iText (search the archives), or just declare a landscape format (h=210mm, w=297mm) and hope the printer driver is intelligent enough to rotate it for printing (or can be configured to do so, all I've seen could). Or are you supposed to produce a PDF with rotated content, causing everybody to twist their necks while reading onscreen? :-)