From: Kevin Pearcey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 May 2002 16:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Passing page numbers to an external servlet

Hi,

Can any one there help me the XSL for the following problem. I'm calling an
external servlet to generate some graphics for a page footer, to improve
things I want to supply the page number to the servlet but can't figure out
if its possible to include it in the src="" attribute.

I kind of want this:

  <fo:external-graphic
src=""http://server/servlet?page='" target=_blank>http://server/servlet?page='<fo:page-number/>'"/>

I just can't figure out how to break up the src to do this.

Many Thanks

Kevin Pearcey