On Wednesday 01 May 2002 07:38, you wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Is there anything that a non-programmer can do to help the FOP
> project? I'm a technical writer.  Is there anything involving
> documentation that needs to be done?

IMHO the instructional materials could use some grooming. A number of
the authors are not native English speakers (not a criticism, just a
comment) and there are a few rough edges in the web pages.

I have had some trouble understanding some of the different things in
the sitemap. It took me a while to understand Views, for example and
the explanations for Actions, Selectors, protocols, ... are all
incomplete. I would be more than happy to assist in reviewing the
existing web site and asking for clarifications.

BTW I do appreciate that there appear to be improvements happening on
the web site. [I THINK it's getting better, maybe I am just better at
finding stuff that I need].