If you know that none of your table cells are going to wrap you could count
rows at the XSLT level and put in a new page sequence every x pages. This
defeats a lot of the elegance of FOP, but could work. My problem is I have
lots of random cell-wrapping, and I'm not about to start trying to calculate
in my XSLT when FOP will wrap a cell.

Matt Savino