I'm trying to upgrade from FOP 0.20.1 to 0.20.3.  I'm developing within the
VisualAge for Java 3.5.3 IDE.

When trying to create a PDF using FOP 0.20.3, I get the following error
message:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.util.MissingResourceException:
Can't find resource for base name
org.apache.batik.util.resources.XMLResourceDescriptor, locale en_US

The PDF itself is simple.  There is only one graphic, appearing in the
header of each page, and no SVG graphics, just text.

I have Batik, LogKit, and Avalon in the classpath as projects, so I don't
think it's a classpath issue, but I'm just not sure.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!