i'm using the SimpleServlet which was posted prior (and attached).
it works great with a .fo
http://localhost:8088/fop/fop?fo=c:/dev/tmp/table.fo

the trouble i'm seeing is this. using a very simple .xsl and .xml, the
output is not getting sent to the outputstream, *however* the PDF is getting
generated properly. i know this cuz i created a temporary file using the
output contents and write it to my filesystem and can load this file fine.
there are no errors generated (except stuff about fonts, with the .fo
version spews as well), and all that is returned is a blank/white page.

http://localhost:8088/fop/fop?xml=sample.xml&xsl=sample.xsl

i attached the simpleservlet.java (with the mod to write out a file to
c:/temp/foo.pdf), and my basic .xsl and .xml

anybody seen this?

rich