Try to do that using SVG. As FOP does not implement, yet, some features
necessary for these things you might have better luck using SVG which
has a richer feature set (I think) for manipulating single characters.
I'm going to do the same today. :-)

> I'm having a kerning problem with text in fop. I've tried to use
> "font-stretch" and "word-spacing" to kern some text to exactly match a
> pre-printed form. Both give a "not implemeted yet" warning. Can anyone tell
> me how to kern text using FOP 0.20.3?

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch