Hi there!

Has anybody a sollution for the following problem :

I want to print the results of the xsl:fo rendering to my oki matrix
printer.
The problem is that if i render my page to pdf and want to print it via
windows,
it is really slow due to the windows gdi printing device. So i need a way to
give the printing instructions directly to the printer without any gdi
stuff.

I tried to generade a postscript file and print it via ghostscript to my oki
printer.
It has the same result because the ghostscript converted my ps file to a
big image and sends this image to the printer!!!

Is there any way to make matrix printing with xsl:fo faster? Has anybody
a solluton for printing checks with xsl:fo and a matrix printer?

Thanks a lot.

Greetings

Mirko