> I took a look at the printrenderer class. Is there any documentation
> available?

Not so much. There is some in the redesign section on the website. But
you have several examples (PDF, PS, PCL etc.).

It's really best if you can derive your renderer from PrintRenderer,
because it takes away quite a bit of work. I didn't do it for the PS
renderer for a number of reasons, but today I'd rather do it using
PrintRenderer.

But I wonder: Will you really be able to produce a renderer that does
not in the end create a bitmap of the page (like GhostScript?). If all
you want is text output then maybe you should also look at the Text
renderer. You're on a slow (for graphics) matrix printer after all...

Good luck! I'd be interested to hear what you did in the end.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch