>>Get the FOP source distribution and look into
org/apache/fop/apps/AWTStarter.java and whatever catches your eye in this
package.

I did just that and it helped a bit. I executed the followind code :

    String[] clo =
{"-d","-awt","-xml",this.nomFichierXML,"-xsl",this.nomFichierXSL};
    try {
      AWTStarter awts = new AWTStarter(new CommandLineOptions(clo));
      awts.run();
      return "Success";
    }catch(Exception e){System.out.println("Failure: "+e.getMessage());return
"Failure: "+e.getMessage();}

But i get an exception during the AWTStarter constructor. Unfortunately
there's no message (it's null).

The debug messages are the following :

[DEBUG]: Input mode:
[DEBUG]: xslt transformation
[DEBUG]: xml input file: N:\Echange\essai\IncapEntr.xml
[DEBUG]: xslt stylesheet: N:\Echange\essai\IncapEntr.xsl
[DEBUG]: Output mode:
[DEBUG]: awt on screen
[DEBUG]: OPTIONS
[DEBUG]: no user configuration file is used [default]
[DEBUG]: debug mode on
[DEBUG]: dump configuration
[DEBUG]: quiet mode on
[DEBUG]: base directory: file:/N:/Echange/essai/

I can't figure out what i did wrong. Any idea??

Thanks alot

Franck