From: "J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Katiyar, Bhawana wrote:
> >>Hi!
> >>I generate PDFs using Fop. All PDF docs are displyed with IE 5.5,
Netscape 6  over HTTP. When i switch it to HTTPS, Netscape works fine but IE
gives the following error : Internet Explorer cannot download....Internet
Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is
either unavailable or cannot be found.
> >>My cache-control is set to "private". I have tried making it "no-cache",
still doesn't work.

> This is a known problem with IEx and uncacheable documents
> which aren't handled by IEx itself.
> Perhaps it helps if you give IEx a hint by using an URL
> ending in .pdf. If there are parameters, try to append
> a dummy=.pdf parameter.

Does anybody know the influence of the following issue and if it being
looked at?

Thanks.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -