> A note about using XML-SPY for fop development. I used it quite a bit
> lately and while I found it good, the DTD it uses for XSL:FO is far
from
> complete and sometimes incorrect.  That's not to say it isn't very
useful,
> just be careful and have the spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/) handy as
> well.
[Niki Dinsey]
Hi there ppl,

I've spoken to XML Spy about this a couple of weeks ago, seems they used
a DTD referenced from the XSL W3C Working Draft, 21 Apr 1999. This was
the last time w3c brought out a DTD for the fo namespace.

They (xmlspy) won't allow you to manually edit the auto complete so I
guess we're stuck with this outdated version till W3C get round to
bringing something new out.

Does anybody have a newer version of the fo DTD/XSD????

Check the mail from XMLSpy below:

Niks

_____________________

Dear Niks,

I have spoken to our CTO and he has said that we have not implemented
the new commands due to the fact that the W3C hasn't brought about a new
XSL dtd since the http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-xsl-19990421/#AEN7695
version. Until they bring out a dtd we cannot change the elements in the
entry helper list.
I am sorry, but you cannot change this manually yourself in XML Spy.

Kind regards
Birgit

... Birgit Reidinger
... IT Support Engineer
... Altova GmbH - The XML Spy Company

XML Spy 4.3 Suite: the original award-winning IDE, Document Editor,
XSLT Designer, Browser PlugIn, XML Schema Editor, and SOAP Debugger
Visit  www.xmlspy.com  to download your free evaluation copy today!

The information transmitted in this message and/or as an attachment
to it  is intended  only for the  person or  entity to  which it is
addressed and may contain confidential  and/or privileged material.
Any  review,  retransmission,  dissemination  or  other use of,  or
taking of any action in reliance upon,  this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error,  please contact  the sender  and delete the
material from any computer.  Altova GmbH  and  Altova, Inc.  do not
accept legal responsibility  for the contents of this message.  Any
views or opinions  presented are solely  those of the author and do
not  necessarily  represent those of  Altova GmbH and  Altova, Inc.
unless otherwise specifically stated. Thank you!