Hello,

Given a list of PNG files, each of which is about 100K and represents a
scanned page, I have to produce a PDF file with one page per PNG file. I
have tried the XSL-FO below with FOP 0.20.1 and got the result I was
expecting. However I have 2 problems:

1) It takes a long time (> 4s per page)

2) The PDF file's size is about 2.5 bigger than the PNG files

I would appreciate if someone could suggest a way to improve this.

Regards,

Nicolas Beney

 ---------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
        <fo:layout-master-set>
                <fo:simple-page-master master-name="master-page">
                        <fo:region-body/>
                </fo:simple-page-master>
        </fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:page-sequence master-name="master-page">
                <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
                        <fo:block><fo:external-graphic
src="1.png"/></fo:block>
                        <fo:block><fo:external-graphic