From: Balaji Loganathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 10:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Passing XSLT parameters to FOP (old topic I know)

I have another question , Is it possible to supply XSL
variable value to FO, For example.
 <xsl-variable name="Astyle" select="'start'"/>
 <fo:block text-align="$Astyle">Hello World</fo:block>
 Is this possible.It not worked for me.
Regards
Balaji

 --- Eric Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
>  Is there a way of passing XSLT parameter values on
> the FOP command line?
>
>      fop -xml sj.xml -xsl sj.xsl -pdf sj.pdf
> param1=value1 param2=value2 ...
>
> --
> Eric Smith

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Save your important files online for easy access!

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.