Ramon Maria Gallart wrote:
Hi all! I want to learn how to use FOP well and all the relatied technology behind it (from xml to xsl to fo, etc...). Does anyone of you know where can i find practical examples on how to create documents using xml, transform'em with xsl and then create pdfs from them? I've been looking in the apache's web but the examples i've found there where not clear for me.

Ramon,

I found the XSL FO Tutorial on www.renderx.com quite useful. Also, if you are not sure what impact a certain FO instruction has, the XSL FO Test Suite on the same page will give you an impression, as the corresponding pdf/ps is provided together with the source code. Please be aware that the renderx FO engine doesn't behave the same way as the apache one in some areas.

Regards,
Oliver