Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 3:27 PM
Subject: Exception while running xml examples

Hi all,

I am trying to convert the xml docs into pdf using command line. I get the following error on output:

[ERROR]: 'master-reference' for 'fo:page-sequence'matches no 'simple-page-master
' or 'page-sequence-master'

The command that I gave was:
D:\fop-0.20.3>fop -xsl .\docs\xml-docs\xml2pdf.xsl -xml .\docs\xml-docs\fop\bugs
.xml -pdf a.pdf

As per the release notes, I have changed the master-name property to master-reference on fo:page-sequence where it appears on the xml2pdf.xsl.
What am I missing?
Rgs
Vikram