[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am new in XMl and XSL, I want to produce PDF output from XML and XSL using
FOP. I tried to compile source code (Shakespearean Sonnet) that i found in :
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/education/transforming-xml/xmltopdf/in
dex.html

here are the result when i tried to compile :
i attached xml, dtd and xsl source code  ---
Please i need your advise ....

The XSL file in question is defective. Perhaps it has been corrupted during download.

<fo:page-sequence >

This elements requires a master reference attribute. Use <fo:page-sequence master-reference="simple">

<fo:flow>

This elements requires a flow name. Use <fo:flow slow-name="xsl-region-body">

There are more, non-fatal flaws. Try to use the
examples distributed with FOP.