Hi J.Pietschmann,
    You pointed me into the right path!
    I´m now solved my problems with the parser.. altough now I get a brand
new error...

javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: stylesheet requires
attribute: version
at
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformer(Transformer
FactoryImpl.java:650)

I´ve been digging thru the docs and seems like my xsl namespace is wrong..
so i´ve found this two possible namespaces defitnitions..

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"; version="1.0">

wich one is right?...

i seem to get the error anyway with both namespaces... =(

Best Regards,
Esteban