I don't have a big idea what's wrong, but Rectangle usually resides in
jre/lib/rt.jar in your Java installation. It's a standard J2SE class.
Maybe someone else has an idea.

>     I have been using FOP quite succesfully over the last few months and
> have recently migrated in to a new Server.
>     When I try and run it I recieve a ClassDefNotFound java.awt.Rectangle
> exception.
>     Does anyone know which JAR file this would live in ?
>     I am assuming this is just a CLASSPATH problem.
>
>     Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch