Bruno Rondepierre wrote:
I tried to used FOP outline extension while generating pdf.
When I proceed in to steps:
1) I used an XSLT parser to generate xslfo's file from xml and xslt files,
2) I generate the PDF file from this xslfo file,
It works fine.
When I tried to generate PDF file directly from and XSL file, it doesn't work.
Is there a way to make it works while generating PDF directly from XSL file ?

Probably. Did you use disable-output-escaping="yes" somewhere? Other than that: What does "doesn't work" mean? No PDF bookmarks, no PDF content, no PDF at all? Exceptions?

J.PIetschmann