Hello,

i use FOP 0.20.3 under Linux and Win2k.

I have a Problem intregation External Pictures in "xsl-region-before" and in
"xsl-region-after"
i use an XML with an XSL File.
Here are my code:

                                <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
                                        <fo:block>
                                                <fo:external-graphic
src="file:/bild1.jpg"/>
                                        </fo:block>
                                </fo:static-content>

I define both in the "simple-page-master", but everytime he say "Some static
content could not fit in the area."
I dont understand, why i can't integrate External Pictures in Before and
After.

Is this an burg or what??

André Marthaler
(Sorry for bad English :-) )