Hi FOPpers !

While using FOP to build some docbooks of mine works quite nicely, one
rather visual problem occured when I used tables.
The linewidth of the table/cell borders is not the same for all cells.
Some borders appear to be double as wide as others.
Yet there seems to be no pattern either, thus I came to think it could
be a bug. I experimented with different borderwidths by setting the
corresponding parameter in the DocBook stylesheets (Norman Walsh's XSL
1.51.1).
But that didn't help.
It looks...well...unprofessional so I wanted to ask if this is a known
problem, if it's a stylesheet or FOP problem and if there is a
fix/workaround to it.

I would be glad to hear any hint about this
Norbert Schoepke
Developer

PS : At work I have problems reading the user-digest (I can only read
 the first post of the list in Lotus Notes)...please post to my
 email address too, which is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks

Critical Reach AG
- optimizing the manufacturing aftermarket -
Garmischer Straße 19/21
81377 München
----
Fon:  +49 (89) / 54 26 21 - 54