My xsl snippet.
   <xsl:template match="/">
     <fo:root>
         <fo:layout-master-set>
         </fo:layout-master-set>
       <fo:page-sequence master-reference="...">
        <fo:static-content>
        <fo:static-content>
        <fo:flow>
         <!-- Table start -->
         <!-- Table header -->
        <xsl:for-each select="codetest/detail">
         <!-- Table rows -->
         <xsl:value-of select="group"/> ...
          ..
        </xsl:for-each>
         <!-- Table end -->
        </fo:flow>
      </fo:page-sequence>
     </fo:root>
   </xsl:template>

my Xml snippet:

<codetest>
        <detail>
                <group/>
                <id/>
                <sector/>
                <quantity/>
                <level/>
                <ANSI/>
        </detail>
</codetest>

Please give me some tips on going for multiple page
sequence.I'm having 1488 rows.

 --- Cyril Rognon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I
suppose you are using FOP 0.20.3...
> Do you use as many page sequences as you can ?
>
> Long tables and long page sequences are known to
> increase the memory
> requierments of FOP.
> error has nothing to do with xml. Xsl could be used
> to create additionnal
> page sequences. List Archive shows you how.

http://www.sold.com.au - The Sold.com.au Big Brand Sale
- New PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, phones and more ... Sale ends June 12