I'm using the libraries mentioned in the FopServlet.java....
The FOP version is 0.20.3

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramon Maria Gallart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 8:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Problem with PDF generation

The version of fop i'm using is 0.20.3 but i have obteined it from the
command line.

I'm going to try to generate the same result from a servlet. Nowadys I
think your problem could be because of the libraries you're using. If
you look to the FopServlet.java, you'll see which exactly ones you need
to make it work.

Ramon.