Thanks, Keiron. And here's a follow-up question...

I'm trying to convert an SVG to PDF and had success with the following two
command lines:

java -cp
"D:\Programs\fop-0.20.3\lib\batik.jar";"D:\Programs\batik-1.5\lib\crimson-pa
rser.jar";"D:\Programs\fop-0.20.3\build\fop.jar"
org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main -m application/pdf test.svg

java -cp
"D:\Programs\batik-1.1.1\batik.jar";"D:\Programs\fop-0.20.3\build\fop.jar"
org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main -m application/pdf test.svg

The first one uses the Batik that comes with FOP, which is 1.1 as I now
know.
The second one uses Batik 1.1.1 which also seems to work.

Keiron, can you confirm that for the purposes of FOP/Batik-integration it
makes
no difference whether I use Batik 1.1 or Batik 1.1.1?

Thanks,
Thomas

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT.