Thanks for the response Jeremias.  I tried doing that without success :(
I've also tried this to 3 printers (unfortunately they are all the same
kind of printer) from a few different desktops and they all do the same
thing.  Strange thing is that it prints fine on A4 paper, just won't print
from the right tray.  if I do the printing without using the FOP it prints
correctly.

Anyone have any other suggestions?  No one else has ever run into a problem
like this before?

Thanks,

Craig Malton

Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/13/2002 02:46:03 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]