Norbert Schoepke wrote:
As I've seen working links in a PDF (to other websites) I wonder if it's
possible to generate internal and external links from my DocBook into PDF ?
I already gave the archives a try but couldn't find anything useful...
The DocBook tag <link> doesn't get interpreted at all and <ulink> writes
the whole URL in [ ] behind the link text, which can be very annoying !

FOP can generate links in PDF. There are some serious bugs, though, use links with care in tables and lists as the hot spot could be off the intended place. However, the effects you describe are produced by the DocBook style sheet, you have to delve into it for fixing them.