From: Oleg Tkachenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 11:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: docbook <link> and <ulink> to real links in PDF possible ?

Max Dcosta wrote:

> can you pls tell me what is this "DocBook" concept.....
DocBook is not a concept, but "a very popular set of tags for describing
books, articles, and other prose documents, particularly technical
documentation. DocBook is defined using the native DTD syntax of SGML
and XML. Like HTML, DocBook is an example of a markup language defined
in SGML/XML." See docbook.sf.net, www.docbook.org for more info.

> And also when i give a link in my pdf, how can i get it to open into a
> browser window when someone clicks on it.
> Or even how to get internal hyperlinks from one page to another page
within
> my pdf document.
>
> Pls guide me.
Take a look at Dave Pawson's "An introduction to XSL Formatting
Objects", chapter about links is at
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/bk/ch11.html#d0e8382.

--
Oleg Tkachenko